Hi! I am Daniela, the lead photographer and founder of this small business of mine. Started photographer with a canon rebel gifted by my husband back in 2015. I have takes all the classes, workshops and youtube videos that i could to be the best i can.
Photography is a passion of mine, along with drinking coffee and eating banana bread. My style reflects a moody and romantic feeling. I tend to reward myself with some chipotle after a wedding day or a long editing session.
I am a mom of two beautiful babies and two furry pups. My husband, Kurtis, is my bestie and my adventure partner. We have been together for 5 years and I can honestly say, they have been the best 5 years of my life!
* I have shot weddings with Daniela since 2021
* I am also a licensed counselor
* I love to cook and eat, and especially if chips are involved
* I have a rescue Pittie named Luna
* Cookies > Cake, all dayyyyy
* I do not like carbonation, at all, and never have!
* I have lived in Wisconsin my whole life (28 years) and still am not used to the cold winters!! Summer is my season :)
* Photography & art have always been my muse, I come from a family of painters, musicians, and photographers.
*I do improv & standup comedy in my free time - laughter is the best medicine!
*I've been lucky and have been to a few wild places like the Galapagos Islands, New Zealand, and Vietnam! I love adventuring so so much.
*Daniela and I live just a few miles away from each other!
* I have two guinea pigs + a kitten that I might be more obsessed with than my husband (shhh)
*I LOVE Reese's peanut butter cups
*Traveling brings me joy
From rings, to flowers, centerpieces, hairdos, makeup and all the things... Details are so important. Things that are so small yet have a huge meaning, keepsakes that you will forever remember by being captured in an image.
You have spent a lot of time and money picking out your floral arraignments and decorations, IT MUST be perfectly documented.
There is something about flowers on wedding days that make me feel like i am in a fairy tale. obsessed is an understatement!
Planning is a HUGE part of the wedding process, we get down and dirty crafting away every single minute of the day of your wedding. We work on a timeline so everyone knows what is going on and to keep things organized. We take care of it so you can enjoy the day!
It is known by my clients that my absolute favorite part is to photograph the wedding parties, bridesmaids, groomsmen and all together.
This part is such a fun time, where laughter flows, even i cant stop laughing sometimes. The best part is that it is all on me, you get to enjoy having the best time with the best of your people!